Did you know changes are happening to Australia’s super system?
Most of the changes start from 1 July 2017 so it’s important to be prepared. You or your employees may be affected if:
- you make extra super contributions, including through salary sacrifice
- you have an income over or close to $250,000
- you or your spouse have an income less than $40,000
- you’ve taken a break from the workforce or you work part time
- you’re approaching retirement.
We also have information available to support you if you have a self-managed super fund.