Single Touch Payroll has became mandatory for all business from 1st July 2019.
LAST CHANCE SEMINAR
If you havent started reporting yet OR know a business that needs a hand to feel free to pass this invite on
We are running our final Single Touch Payroll session to show you what your requirements are in relation to your payroll and how to get your software working.
This session will cover:
- What is single touch payroll
- How will it affect your payroll
- Which Payrolls are ready
- Review of how the common payrolls will operate, this will include MYOB, Xero, Attaché, QuickBooks and Sage/Wage Easy
- What do we all need to do to be ready
- Tricks & Traps learnt from last year’s rollouts
- The special rules for business with 4 or less employees
- How will your staff be effected? Including MyGov info.
This sessions will be held on:
Date: Wednesday 14th August 2019
Time: 8.00 to 9.30am
Where: CA Management Service
Address: 88 Burswood Road , BURSWOOD
If you would like to attend this session please email your name, company name and contact phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 9470 9922 OR click here to be taken to our Eventbrite page.
If you wish to invite a friend or colleague please feel free to forward them this email