Wage Theft is effecting lots of big companies.
Are you guilty as well and don’t even know it?
Ignorance is not a defence.
We will be running 2 FREE Wage Theft sessions to make sure your NOT GUILTY
These sessions will cover:
- Fair Work Australia and the Modern Awards System
- PAYG and Super Guarantee Charge
- Payroll Tax
- Work Cover
- 1 March 2020 Legislative changes to annualised salaries and how they affect you.
- This could be the starting point for a serious review of your payroll and human resource management systems. If you would like to secure your free spot at this session, please use the link below, which will take you to our Eventbrite page to secure your free ticket.
The following sessions are also part of the BUSINESS KNOWLEDGE & SOFTWARE EXPO covering the following topics. All sessions are free.
- Business Accounting Software Challenge – outgrowing your current systems
- How much Debt is too much Debt and what to do when the Bank is coming for you
- Want To Get Ahead Of Your Competitors by using smart technology
- How to make your one on one marketing work TODAY
- Conversational Marketing – The next big thing in marketing
- Use your LinkedIn profile to raise your visibility and influence your sales
- Adopting Payroll & HR Technology to resolve complex workforce issues
- Producing and Publishing Social Media Videos made easy!!!
- Creating an easy plan to create a constant flow of marketing leads
These sessions are all being held on:
Date: Thursday 12th March 2020
Time: 8am & 4pm
Where: Business Knowledge & Software Expo
Address: Technology Park Function Centre
2 Brodie Hall Dr, BENTLEY
If you would like to attend this session please email your name, company name and contact phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 9470 9922 OR click here to be taken to our Eventbrite page.
If you wish to invite a friend or colleague please feel free to forward them this email