10 October 2016
We know that most employers have taken measures to ensure their super contributions meet the SuperStream standards.
If you haven’t acted yet, remember that the deadline for switching to SuperStream is 28 October.
If you’re still paying the old fashioned way, or using BPAY without reporting the SuperStream data, you need to act now. This is because under SuperStream you need to:
• pay super electronically
• report data electronically with your payment.
Help is available with our webinars
We run free webinars to help understand SuperStream and the steps you need to take to prepare. We’re also running industry specific webinars for businesses in the following industries:
• Retail and services
• Construction, trades and farming.
Need more help?
• Our free and easy to use Small Business Superannuation Clearing House lets you pay and report super online, using SuperStream.
• Use the SuperStream Decision Tool to check if your current process is already using SuperStream or find out what changes you need to make.
• Get help and advice from your accountant or bookkeeper, who might also be able to make super contributions using SuperStream on your behalf.
• Find out more using the SuperStream checklist on our website.
• Register for a SuperStream webinar.
• Register for the Small Business Superannuation Clearing House
• See the SuperStream Decision tool
Find out about:
• SuperStream for employers – checklist